Summer Recreation Program
This six-week four-hour daily program is the Peninsula's best rec camp value costing only $3.33 per day. Campers interact and develop their socialization skills enjoying good old fashion outdoor fun. No need for electronic games and children are encouraged not to bring their cell phones as a form of entertainment. Campers engage in organized activities including crafts, sports, and fun games.
Tennis lessons are available in small groups for 30 or 60 minute sessions for a small reasonable fee.
Location: Rumson Road basketball/tennis courts behind Markham Place school.
- Program will run June 28 – August 6, 2021
- Children must have completed Kindergarten to attend.
- Counselor applications will be accepted until April 15th. Completion of 9th grade is required.
- Registration will open June 1st via the Community Pass website.
- $95 nonrefundable registration
- No proration for vacations.