EASTER EGG HUNT
The Easter Egg Hunt is back!!! Sign-ups are REQUIRED this year as well as other modifications. Please read the details carefully so we can all have a fun and safe time!
- Only 50 children permitted per session. If you have 4 children please sign up for 4 children, not by family.
- Masks are required for everyone over the age of 2.
- The children will keep the eggs they collect, they will not be turned in to us this year.
- Each session will be 30 minutes. Please be courteous of the next group starting on time.
- The Bunny will be available for pictures but please remember to social distance.
- Most importantly be courteous of the other children that are collecting eggs too.
Date: 03/27/2021 (Rain Date 3/28/2021)
SPRING SPORTS ANNOUNCMENT!!
The Recreation Department is very happy to announce that registration for baseball and softball is now open!
- Please note that at this time, your credit card will not be charged and you will be put on our "waitlist" in order to ensure your registration in the program. Once we have a confirmed start date for the season you will be provided with additional information regarding payment. You do not need to do anything else at this time. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
- If you have a credit available from last spring it will show in your account when you register. If you played soccer in the fall some of your spring credit may have been applied.
Click below to access or open your family account
Please see the update from Two River Little League President Chuck Jones here.
In an effort to support the district's goal of keeping our children in school over the winter, we will ot be holding a Rec Basketball program this year.
Are you looking for an exercise class that you can do from home?
Cardio, Core & More offers fitness for older adults with exercises designed to increase cardio and muscular strength, flexibility and resistance training.
Classes are taught using Zoom and take place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday normally at 11:00 am.
If interested, please e-mail Corinne Thygeson at [email protected].
We have moved our reservation system to an online platform to streamline the process! You will be required to create profile the first time you log on.
Reservations will still be required for the courts and they continue to be for passive recreation use only.
Coaches Always Needed
The success of our rec programs relies entirely upon our volunteer coaches. Coaching clinics are offered to assist new coaches. Please consider being part of your child's development by signing up online to coach or assist using the same registration process as your child only clicking on adult rather than child.
Little Silver Rec firmly believes that together with your support, our sports program can develop in your child the life skill of commitment. Please teach your child to support their teammates and coaches by honoring their commitment to play all games and practices for the entire season.
Registrations Options For Rec Activities
- ONLINE: www.littlesilver.org On rec page click "Online Registration" & easily register/pay register.communitypass.net
- MAIL IN: Click on "Forms" to download paper registration form & drop off or mail to Borough Hall with check: 480 Prospect Avenue, Little Silver
- IN PERSON: M-F, 8-4:00PM, Borough Hall (Borough Hall temporarily closed to the public. Please call ahead and you will be instructed on where to leave your registration).